In this build I use a shop made oval cutting jig to cut and elliptical top for a table, and create an abstract shape for the shelf, and sculpted legs.
The table is made from Cherry and legs are made from walnut.
Affiliate links of some of the products I used in this build
• Titebond CA Glue Medium - https://goo.gl/X3afqX
• CA Glue Accelerator - https://amzn.to/2SxcLBQ
• West Systems Epoxy - http://amzn.to/2jfseVc
• Porter cable router - http://amzn.to/2jSs1sZ
• White side spiral combo Router Bit - http://amzn.to/2jfDCQY
• Mega Flush Trim Router Bit https://amzn.to/2PlD8c4
For a list of some of my favorite tools and typical consumables I use in my shop, please visit my amazon page. (This is an affiliate link and funds raised help this channel grow.) https://www.amazon.com/shop/influence...
Your support helps me create more content as well as more in-depth builds
Instagram - https://goo.gl/GIY2Af
Google Plus - https://goo.gl/IQ6ntL
Twitter - https://goo.gl/MESIoZ
FaceBook - https://goo.gl/nsWnZZ
See more examples of the furniture I make, commission a custom piece, read my blog and download a project plan and buy some merch.
Thank you for supporting the handmade movement and your local artists and craftspeople.