A full project video from start to finish of making a miniature rocking chair with hand-carved tree and leaf elements.
Some of the tools I use:
- woodcarving chisel set: https://tinyurl.com/y7lorndk
- dremel carving set: https://tinyurl.com/y7v7yhzm
- angle grinder: https://tinyurl.com/ybpwr2br
- coarse grinding disc: https://tinyurl.com/yb7frvft
- dewalt drill kit: https://tinyurl.com/ycakglrt
- 24" bar clamps: https://tinyurl.com/yatms3ya
- woodcarving mallet: https://tinyurl.com/ycoyuhxj
Leave a comment on the video to let me know what you think, and thank you for watching!