10 Most Insane Jet Fighters You Won't Believe Exist
► Subscribe: https://goo.gl/vHN6qB
For copyright matters please contact us at: [email protected]
There may be nothing more exciting or exhilarating than seeing and hearing a high-speed flying jet fighter aircraft. These defenders of the sky are made with some of the most advanced technology known to man. And they need to be. It goes the same for any wartime machine; the one with the fastest, the deadliest, and most advanced machine wins. With that in mind, join us as we take a look at 10 of the best, most insane jet fighters in the world.
10. SU-27 – The Sukhoi (Pronounced soo-hoy) Su-27 is a twin-engine supermaneuverable fighter aircraft designed by Russia’s JSC Sukhoi Company.
9. Eurofighter Typhoon - The Eurofighter Typhoon is a twin-engine, canard-delta wing, 4th Generation Multirole Fighter Aircraft.
8. F-15 2040c Air Superiority Fighter – The F-15 2040c Strike Eagle is a twin-engine, all-weather fighter that is the backbone of the U.S. Air Force’s air superiority and homeland defense missions.
7. Dassault Rafale – When France disagreed with the development over the Eurofighter Typhoon, they broke themselves off from the collaboration and designed their own fighter.
6. F-22 Raptor - The F-22 Raptor is a fifth-generation, single-seat, twin-engine, all-weather stealth tactical fighter aircraft developed for the United States Air Force by Lockheed Martin, and was designed primarily as an air superiority fighter, but also has ground attack, electronic warfare, and signal intelligence capabilities.
5. MIG-29K - The Mikoyan (meekoyan) MiG-29K is a Russian all-weather carrier-based multirole fighter aircraft developed by the Mikoyan design bureau.
4. F-35 Lightning II - The Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II is a single-seat, single-engine, all-weather stealth multirole fighter.
3. Chengdu J-20 - The Chengdu J-20 is a single-seat, twinjet, all-weather, stealth fifth-generation fighter aircraft developed by China's Chengdu Aerospace Corporation for the People's Liberation Army Air Force.
2. SU-35 - The Sukhoi Su-35 is the designation for two separate, heavily-upgraded derivatives of the Su-27 air-defense fighter.
1. SU-57 - The Su-57 will be a fifth generation multirole fighter aircraft and the first operational stealth aircraft for the Russian Air Force.